Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Open House at Jex's School

Jex has been attending a Pre-K class all year at a Methodist Preschool. We have been so impressed, and have felt like we made the right decision to wait for Kindergarten. He has grown so much, and this school has been just right for him. He goes fours days a week in the afternoon. It has been much like Kindergarten, but on a smaller scale.

This last weekend, was his open house. We got to see everything that he has been working on this past year. He has been working hard, and is really great at art. I can tell how much he has grown over this last year. After we surveyed the classroom, and all their work, we listened to a small concert. On Mondays, they have music class. We got to listen to what they have been learning. I just wanted to share this because I thought it was so adorable.

They also made their T-shirts that they are wearing, and I can hardly pry it off Jex. He is so proud of it. I am sure you are all thinking that I am a little obsessed with my children and their extra-curricular activities. However, you have to remember that this is all new to me. This was a year of firsts. I just think it is so amazing watching your children learn and grow.

6 comments:

Dave and Lindsay said...

That is so cute!

Dave and Lindsay said...

P.S. I am trying to do a slideshow of all our disneyland pictures and I cannot get it to work. Can you help me?

Ash said...

I just caught up on your last few posts. I love the videos, so fun! I'm going to take the 100 things challenge. It was so fun to learn more about you. Can I just say, you're amazing. Your kids are lucky to have you.

Krysta said...

I love going to performances like that too. So cute!

Donna's Next Chapter Art said...

Those shirts the kids made are great. No wonder Jex wants to wear his a lot. Fun songs,too!

Pam said...

Hey Jex your shirts looked great and your program was so fun to see!! I am glad that you have such a fun school! Love ya grandma

Related Posts with Thumbnails