Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Warm weather coming our way...


I think we are supposed to be warming up around here. I checked the weather for the month, and it looks like it will be above 50 degrees this whole month. What a welcome change. The kids are already enjoying it, even though it is still chilly. Isaac even enjoys being outside. He loves to swing, so I bundle him up, and out we go. The kids love to take turns pushing him. I am looking forward to Wednesday. It is supposed to be 70! The kids are already asking to wear shorts and flip-flops. Spring needs to get here fast, so I don't have to deal with the tears every morning when I tell the kids that they have to wear shoes AND socks. Anyway, I have enjoyed the sunshine. It has done wonders for my mood.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Calli Potter said...

I agree, the warm weather is going to be GREAT! Issac looks so cute, and Taylor is always excited when the kids come out to play!

Pam said...

hey I remember my kids wanting to go swimming when it was 50!! They use to come in the house and so dramatically would say "It is soooooo hotttt out side, can we go swimming??? lol I wonder who that was!!

Amber said...

70!?! That's it, I am coming for a visit. Isn't it amazing what a nice day will do to your mood.

Krysta said...

I'm so happy for you! I have been spoiled with my winter in Houston and I honestly forget what the weather is like other places, that just happened the other day when I was on the phone with you. I will gladly send the sunshine your way, everyone needs it!

Bre said...

Andrea-
I dont know if you remember me, it Bre from Silver Clippers! Hope you dont mind me popping over to your blog, I saw it on Ashleys! I cant get over how handsome and beautiful your kids are!!

Fords said...

I thought I would let you know that I finally became a blogger. Your blog is super cute and the kids are getting SO big.

http://teford.blogspot.com

Elise

Amber said...

Hey, can you make me up something cute like you did for Kristin's blog? In your spare time of course, you just do such good work!

Ash said...

Oh how I LOVE Spring! It always amazes me that 40 degrees can actually feel warm. I guess when we're in the negatives all winter 40 is awesome! I can't wait for warm walks, the park, swimming, fresh fruit and veggies, flip flops, etc. Yeah for warmer weather!!!

Stephanie said...

Hey where are you? Haven't heard from you for a while. Are things ok? Have you heard about where you guys are going yet?

Related Posts with Thumbnails