Thursday, March 20, 2008

Match Day!!

No, we did not fall off the face of the earth, but sometimes it felt like it. For those of you wondering what happened to us, we went to visit grandparents. We just hopped in the car and took a road trip. It is so nice to spend time with family. Jonathan has already made his way back to Kansas City. I am staying for a week longer to spend time with our families.

One exciting event that happened while we were in Utah was "match day". This is the process for obtaining a residency spot. It is a long process, and it's finally over. We found out today and we are moving to Little Rock, Arkansas. We are so thrilled! This was one of our top choices. Jonathan will begin his residency in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. It could not have worked out better for our family. We are so glad to know where the next phase of life will be. I hope everyone is well. I can't wait to get back home, and start surfing everyone's blogs. I bet I have missed out on so much. Happy Blogging!! We will see you soon.

5 comments:

Krysta said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you! I hope you have a great Easter and I can't wait for you to get home and back in the blogging world again. Love ya tons!

Calli Potter said...

Well, I'd be lying if I didn't say that I'm bummed you are moving (and Taylor will be way bummed!), but I am so happy that you got one of your top choices! Congratulations!!

Ashlee said...

Yeaaaah!! Congratulations. I'm so excited for you. Hope you are having fun in Utah w/the family! See you soon.

Jessica said...

That is great news! I loved how Jonathan explained it all and bore his testimony in Sunday School. And his father had some neat comments as well. You are surrounded by amazing men! We will miss you, but are soooo happy for you!

Carrie said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! Let me know if your kids want to come play so you can pack. :) That sounds rude! Not trying to be rude, just helpful. I will miss you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails