Monday, February 11, 2008

Hard life!!

I just had to share a funny. Jex and Stella were playing this morning. They were pretending to be grownups, and they were telling me how many kids they had. Jex said, "I grew up in the 80's, and that was a really hard time for me." "I had a really rough life." "The 80's were rough, I had to live in a cabin." If only he new that the 80's were only rough because of the fashion. Big hair, pegged pants, bright shirts, and L.A. Gears. I have to say that was rough. Living up to all those fashion expectations. Kids crack me up. I just had to share his perspective.

4 comments:

Tara said...

Everytime I look at your blog your re-scrapping it! I like this one the best. :) Your kids are so funny -- good times with the Swensons! :)

KW said...

Oh how I miss Jex, he has one imagination that is truly amazing...

Jessica said...

Man, the 80's were hard--Jex is right! What a cutie--I like your header--sweet picture. I need to work on mine--someday.....

Amber said...

Ha, that is too cute. Of course the 80's were rough. Just ask Punky Brewster, Fresh Prince & Uncle Jesse.

Related Posts with Thumbnails