Saturday, February 9, 2008

Tag... your it!!

My friend Tara tagged me. So here it is:

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged.

10 years ago I was: A sophomore at Snow College in Ephraim, UT. I made so many wonderful friends this year. I will treasure this year forever, and my wonderful Snow friends(you know who you are.) Jonathan and I became great friends this year as well. It wasn't until that school year was over that we decided we could be more then friends.

5 things on my to do list today:
1. take a nap
2. run a few errands
3. NOT clean my house today(it's Saturday, and I will pay for it on Monday)
4. spend some time with Jonathan
5. bake some sort of yummy treat(because we all know I need MORE treats in my life)

Things I would do if I became a billionaire: I would pay off our student loans. Buy a nice home, and furnish it with all the lovely things that I adore. Buy a vacation home, somewhere warm. Take the kids back to Saba for a visit, and travel the world with our family. Save some money for missions, and college for the kids. Use some of it to take me kids on service missions in countries that could use our help.

3 of my bad habits:
1. letting my closets get unorganized (just so I can organize them again)
2. letting my expensive toothbrush get what Jonathan calls "filthy gross."
3. leaving laundry in baskets for days

5 places I've lived
1. Payson, UT
2. Logan, UT
3. Ephraim, UT
4. Saba, Netherlands Antilles
5. Overland Park, KS

5 jobs I've had:
1. Cook at cafe
2. waitress at several places
3. Public Relations for Photography Studio
4. pedicurist
5. Hair stylist

Something most people don't know about me. I love to organize... I will let messes, laundry, beds all go undone just to get my hands on something that needs to be organized. I also like to let things get unorganized just so I can do it again. I always have to find a better way to do it the next time. You can never have to many rubbermaid, or storage containers in my book. Labels are my best friend. Whenever I am feeling blue... a good pick me up is some organization.

I tag...
1. Kristin
2. Krysta
3. Alison
4. Amber

HAPPY TAGGING!!!

4 comments:

Tara said...

yay! Thanks for the post - it's fun to learn a little more about you. :) Anytime you need something to organize, feel free to come up this way... I'm not so good at that these days... :)

Tara said...

(yes, it's 2:49 am - darn this blasted body of mine! I'm exhausted all day, then wake up at 2 am needing a snack. GRR!)

Sheffer's said...

I'm with Tara, if you get bored, you could have a field day at my house organizing everything! James and I aren't very good at it, although we keep trying to figure it out! Maybe someday...

Jessica said...

I don't see how organizing is something we don't know about you---hellooooooo!!!!! We all know you're a great organizer--try again! We need some deep, dark secret:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails