Thursday, January 31, 2008

Lost

SO.... it is finally here. The fourth season of 'Lost', and I am missing the season premiere. I am selflessly waiting for my husband to get home so that we can watch it together. It is killing me, but I'll do it for him. He has been so busy with residency interviews, and being on call for his OB/GYN rotation. I have honestly only seen him for a few hours in the last ten days. I miss him and want him to be home. He is off this weekend so I look forward to spending some time with him. The kids do too. He has one more interview, and then he is done. He can stop racking up his frequent flyer miles! He has had 13 interviews in all. This has been such an overwhelming task. Now on to the bigger task of selecting where we think is the best fit.
I look forward to having him home again, so we can snuggle up on the couch and watch 'Lost'. This is one of our constants each week. It is time that I look forward to, because we do it together.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yahooo! I'm so glad I have friends here to blog with now! I started doing a little here and there last summer--it's a lot of fun! And it will be so nice (and easy) to keep in touch with everyone once we all move away! You have a very cute blog--I need to do some cuter stuff with mine--Ben just got Photo shop, now I just need to have time to figure out how to use it!

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails