Monday, November 11, 2013

I am thankful for…

a home to live in

Thanksgiving Decorations-0340

a  place to teach our kids about gratitude and blessings

Thanksgiving Decorations-0341

a cozy room to laugh in, tickle in, learn from the scriptures, and talk about life

Thanksgiving Decorations-0344

a space to decorate and make my own

Thanksgiving Decorations-0345

a door that guests and loved ones enter often

Thanksgiving Decorations-0348

windows to look out of and see the beauty of the mountains; yet not feel the brisk air on my face from inside a warm home while I look on in amazement

Thanksgiving Decorations-0347

a porch to sit on and think about each and every neighbor I have; and how blessed I am to share streets, traditions, children, and memories with such loving people

Thanksgiving Decorations-0350

a season as beautiful as autumn; with so much vibrant color and beauty to behold

Thanksgiving Decorations-0349

all the farmers who provide the harvest and bounties we enjoy in our home daily

Thanksgiving Decorations-0352

a holiday where families gather, work together in the kitchen, and count their blessings

Thanksgiving Decorations-0351

I am thankful to have a place to call home.

Thanksgiving Decorations-0338

5 comments:

Amanda B said...

can I move in! so wonderful to be thankful for all the little things that we often overlook. thanks for reminding us.

Amanda B said...

ps: can't wait to show you a pic of our christmas with Lindsay's stockings sent all the way to Australia!

Michelle said...

Beautiful, Andrea!! I love this post. So uplifting and just what I needed to feel blessed myself. It really is the little things.

Colleen said...

I love this! Very blessed indeed!

Simply Domestic said...

Oh my! You amaze me! Your pumpkins on your fireplace are adorable! Your home looks cozy and beautiful. Great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails