Monday, May 20, 2013

Are you ready for Summer?

I have been making our summer preparations this week. 

I am going crazy because in the middle of summer we will move across the country.

I am making plans for summer in 2 different states, but I think I have come up with a good plan this year.

Here is a sneak peak of where our summer plans begin:

 photo SummerCampBinders-0053_zpsd988d86f.jpg

Our Swenson Summer Camp Binders.

More to come…

Check out some other things we have done in Summer’s past:

 photo AlphabetSummer_zpse9aa1098.jpg

Alphabet Summer

 photo Summerjournal_zps191fa2b6.jpg

Summer Journal 

I can’t believe there are only 17 more days of school.  Ahhh!!

P.S.  I was featured on one of my favorite blogs Worley House. You will love Andrea’s blog.  Check it out.

wh1

Go here to read 5 things about me.

P.P.S. A big shout out to my hubby.  We have been married for 14 years today.  I love you even more than I did then.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Happy, Happy Anniversary! Can't wait to see what you have in the Summer binders!

Kelly said...

I can't wait to see your summer binders. When will they preview? Thank you for being such an inspirations.

Unknown said...

summer binders! amazing, can't wait to see a preview!

congrats, happy anniversary to you and your Hubby!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! Love the summer journal idea, definitely going use that one! Can't wait to see the binders! xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails