Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Cold. Cold. Cold.

It has been cold here in PA.  It has been so cold, that I haven’t really wanted to go anywhere.

There are days that I just want to climb under the covers and stay warm all day.

My family lives in UT.  It has been extremely cold there.  I guess I shouldn't complain about 12 degrees when they have been at zero.

While fighting off the winter blues, and trying to stay warm; I decided to scrapbook about…

Winter of course.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Scrapbooking makes me happy, it is a nice winter activity.

Maybe I would find more happiness if I scrapbooked about the Beach.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Love the pictures and I remember eating the snow!

Jerri-Lea said...

We did some fun winter geocaching last weekend in the snow. Today it is terribly cold -52.6 F (-47C) in SK Canada. Enjoy the warm weather :)

One bite at a time... said...

Awh I live in Lancaster Pa! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails