Friday, March 2, 2012

Branson

This last weekend, we took the kids to Branson.  We had bought them a trip off of Groupon for Christmas.  They were so excited to go.  I was excited to get away.

We had a great time.  We had plenty to do. We had four days jam packed with activities.

Including but not limited too, an indoor water park:

Trip to Branson

Black light miniature golf:

Trip to Branson1

and the playzone:

Trip to Branson2

I enjoyed seeing some of the shows.  There are lots of talented people in Branson.

We returned home on Tuesday evening.  I was shocked to wake up to the news of a tornado hitting Branson at 1:30 am Wednesday morning. Wow! we left just in the nick of time.

I feel so blessed that our family made it home before all that occurred. 

It seems as though the restaurant across the street from our hotel is no longer standing. How quickly life can change.

Branson, we had a great time.  Your little town and the people who live there are in our thoughts and prayers. 

We are also thinking of all those affected this week by the tornados.

3 comments:

The Dooley Family said...

Wow, when I saw this title in my reader I HAD to jump on and read whether you made it home before the tornado or got stuck in it! I'm so glad you had fun and got home safely!

Michelle said...

So glad you all were safe! We did blacklight golf at playtime pizza in January and it was super fun. Our boys really got into it. :)
Thanks for such a nice morning at the park today. I am grateful for your friendship.

Krysta said...

It looks like a fun weekend! I'm glad you left when you did. What a blessing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails