Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Birthday Gift week {Favorite things}

I thought it might be fun to send my mom and my BFF a favorite things box for their birthday.

A few of my favorite things for some of my favorite people.

This is an idea of what I mailed them:

Tessa  (2 of 7)

I put a label on each item to explain just a little bit better.

Tessa  (4 of 7)

Included in the box: I made them a CD of my favorite songs, my favorite popcorn seasoning, my favorite Easter treat, cinnamon bears, sugar cookie mix(I love cookies), my favorite deodorant(I know kind of funny, but I found one that I love; and it’s men’s deodorant)(even better, I found it in a trial size), a notebook(because I love making lists), a bracelet in my favorite color, my favorite gum, and my favorite drink packet.

Tessa  (3 of 7)

I found this fun pink box:

Tessa  (5 of 7)

added this fun label:

Tessa  (6 of 7)

wrapped it up all cute:

Tessa  (7 of 7)

and shipped it to my favorite people.

I love this gift because I get to share something that I enjoy on a daily basis with people that I get to see a couple times a year.

I saw this similar idea was posted just yesterday on eighteen 25.  Their packaging is fun too.

What would you put in your favorites gift?

Don’t miss yesterday’s gift: The Sleepover Kit.

7 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh, I love it!!! What a fab idea!!!

Beth Curtis said...

I beyond LOVE this! Such a great idea. I am totally doing this!

katie@tulsadetails said...

I love this series! What great, unique and affordable ideas. You are always so creative!

Anonymous said...

I have got to post!!

I laughed so hard when you were talking about your 'deoderant' being a men's brand, so I immediatley looked... That is my favorite too!!! So funny, glad I am not the only 'women' using men's deoderant!!

Love your gift basket ideas!

Hope you have a wonderful day

Cris from SC
carterburn@charter.net

Krysta said...

I loved getting this package! It was so fun to open it and see all of these that reminded me of you. Some I already knew and some that are now a few of my favorite things too. Thanks for being my BFF. :)

Pam said...

I loved it! Great gift. I think you are a little southern though! Ya all know I love sugar cookies! Lol

Steph said...

Love this! I did something similar like this in the past. It's so nice to be able to give and also receive something that you actually love! Great ideas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails