Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Something I love to do..

I am feeling a little melancholy today.  I had a post planned to share that was full of some of my favorite things.  I just didn’t feel up to it today.  Probably tomorrow.

When I have a lot on my mind, I do one of two things.

Since I didn’t feel like cleaning, I chose my other favorite mind cleansing hobby.

This is what I choose when I need some perspective.

Scrapbooking memories, always makes me smile.  I have so much to be thankful for.

…And I am.

what I made today..It always feels so good to create:

Tessa four months 1 copy

Four Months copy

paper by Carina Gardner and Crystal Wilkerson; elements by Carina Gardner and Elles Studio

Tessa 5 month snapshots copy

Tessa 5 months snapshots copy

paper and quick page  by Crystal Wilkerson

Tessa mobile copy

Tessa mobile 2 copy

paper by Crystal Wilkerson; elements by Karen Funk and Carina Gardner

Ady and Tess copy

Growing up together Ady and Tess copy

paper and elements by: Cosmo Cricket

You must click on the bottom two pages to see a fun take on two little girls, growing up together, and differences noticed from birth.

This is my best friends little girl, who will be two in just two days.  I can’t believe it.

Happy Birthday Ady!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful pages!

Brandi said...

Aw, adorable!!!!!!

Krysta said...

I'm still so glad you choose to do that on that particular day. Perfect choice. I wish I was there to take you to lunch and have a good cry with our "babies". Lots of prayers.

P.S. I really need to start scrapbooking again! It is such a happy thing to do.

Related Posts with Thumbnails