Friday, September 10, 2010

Setting up shop…

I have been on a little vacation.

I went home to see the fam.

Just Tess and I.

While I was there, a little package arrived for me.

 It was a surprise.

My hubby sent me this:Up and running

A new laptop.

I was completely shocked.

I told him that I would love to have one for all my picture projects.

I explained it would be so nice to have while I am on vacation.

Low and behold there was one waiting for me on my sister’s table when I arrived.

He is the most amazing man. 

I am so thankful for him.

This little gesture made me realize just how much he loves me.

He even went out of his way to make sure that my photo shop disc was tucked away in my carry on.

… you know, so I could install it.

I must remember to tell him how much I love him.

Now, I am busy setting it all up.

I have to transfer everything.

Get photo shop up and running.

Make sure all my fonts and actions are installed.

It is hard work but well worth it.

Speaking of hard work, pictures and actions.

I have been busy snapping a few photos.

Enjoy.

I will be back in a few to tell you all about my trip.

And baby makes fiveCR

Inches and poundsCR

FatheCRrThis is my friends itty bitty… no literally; he weighed less then 6 pounds when I took these.   He sure was alert.

This is the reason I went to Utah.  To see this little itty bitty.

My new niece London.  She was blessed while I was there.

We had to quickly snap a few in her blessing gown because she decided to poop all over it.

Changing LondonCR

Get me out of this poopy dress.

Baby LondonCR

Dave and LondonCR  DressCR

This dress has been worn by me and Lindsay, Stella and Tessa, and now London.

London Blessing DayCR

Lindsay and LondonCR

FamilyCR

…and while I was there, a little photo shoot for my other sister Kristin.

WindmillsCR

ThrowCR

Kristin had this great idea to take some photos by these windmills.  I think they are so cool.

Red BenchCR

Luke SUnflowersCR

…And we can’t forget Tessa’s playmate: Luke.  I call him my little Lukie.

Luke Red BenchCR

Sleep tight.   No What I have learned this week.  Sorry.

9 comments:

Alison Woods said...

Soooo cool! Great great, great hubbie! Have fun with the laptop! You'll be wondering how you lived so long without one! Great photos!

Tara said...

Huzzah for a new laptop!!!! You are LOVED! :) Beautiful pics, too -- I'm glad you had a good trip!

Krysta said...

You have been a busy lady. Jonathan really does love you!!! The windmills was such a fun idea. I love them!

Lindsey Jensen said...

I love all your photos! Yay for new computers!!

Fords said...

Love the windmills!!!

Unknown said...

yay for a new laptop :) what a fun surprise :) i still haven't gotten everything transferred to mine :) glad you had a good trip!
Beautiful pictures...

Stephanie & Brad Bishop said...

I just got a new laptop and am so enjoying it! Beautiful pics!

katie@tulsadetails said...

What a sweet hubby! I would die! And could your baby subjects be any cuter? Great pics!

Brunson's said...

So sweet. I noticed you followed the House of the Smith's. Shelley is one of my best friends from beauty school. We still talk very frequently. I have been meaning to send the link cause I knew you would love her stuff. Anyways hope things are great. Enjoy Utah.

Related Posts with Thumbnails