Monday, September 27, 2010

Eleven

Tess 1 wo 

I can’t believe that in less then a month, there will be one lone candle on a cake.

We will be singing Happy Birthday Tess.

It has all gone much to fast.

I have a little secret…

Frame 

…you are my favorite.  Shhh!! don’t tell anyone (wink, wink)

I am so completely mesmerized with you right now.

You are my sunshine.

Sunshine 

I love watching you learn new things like:

point to the light

dance

say new words such as, “light, mama, and dada”

You are very smart.

You are also very spunky.  You have a hilarious personality.

Like today, when you stuck you tongue out at me and said…

tounge

“I’m cuter then you are.”

I couldn’t agree more.

You are very busy.  It is hard to get you to focus sometimes because you want to see what is going on.

You will climb anywhere, over anything to get what you want.

Look

We can’t get enough of you.  All of us.  Every. Single. Person. that. lives. here.

Thank you for letting us love you.

tess 2

P.S.

This weekend, you rode a horse.

You waited and waited for your turn.

You were a little nervous.

You finally convinced me to join you.

Any day Girl!!

Cowgirl Collage

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i can't believe she'll be a year next month :) they grow up too fast! give my little buddy a hug for me! I like the new chair

Eileen said...

What a sweet post!

Krysta said...

She is ADORABLE! I can't believe how big she looks. I can't wait to see her and Ady together in a couple of days. :)

Pam said...

Adorable pictures!! She is so Cute!! I want to squeeze her!

rebecca said...

love the pictures andrea! Why oh why do they have to grow up so fast!?

Stephanie & Brad Bishop said...

She is so adorable and I know you are having so much fun loving and hugging her every chance you get. I nursed Jessie until she was 18 months and LOVED LOVED it! She was a psycho baby giving it up though! But that passed, and now I have PSYCHO TEENAGE boys!

Related Posts with Thumbnails