Tuesday, October 12, 2010

2 Weeks

Yes.. It has been 2 weeks since I last posted.  I have been a little busy.  Doing what you ask?

relaxing, catching some rays, reading, basking in the sun, laying on the beach, and spending time with my family.

We have been on vacation.

We went to a little island off of Texas called: South Padre Island. 

It was so much fun.

I am still a little behind so I don’t have time to feel you in on all the details right now. 

You see, my little girl is about to turn one.  I have a party to plan. Plus, I need to catch up on all the other little details that got pushed aside while I was catching some rays.

If you want the quick re-cap visit 365.

If you want all the details you will have to wait a few days.  I have  a bazillion pics to sort through and edit.

Here is a little peak:

Family Beach 2

Stay tuned for posts like these to come:

South Padre Island Vacation

Halloween decorating ideas

Cheap wall collage

One year old birthday

The dirt on how my husband I and lost 25 pounds each, plus a delicious chicken taco recipe that totals 300 calories for 2.

I will be back.

10 comments:

Emily said...

LOVE THE NEW PIC! How fun! I miss Texas so much! Please dish on loosing 25 pounds! David doesn't need to loose one pound, but I do!

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey Jensen said...

I love that picture and you look A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!! 25 lbs, really?? I don't believe you even had that much to loose!! Good for you!!

Brunson's said...

You guys look great. Your family is getting so big and beautiful. You guys have done great. I want to hear about the vacation. Jaman and I are so needing vacation ideas.

Brunson's said...

You guys look great. Your family is getting so big and beautiful. You guys have done great. I want to hear about the vacation. Jaman and I are so needing vacation ideas.

rebecca said...

lovely photo Andrea!

KW said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I got my pics in the mail the other day and they are so great. Thanks again!

Danee said...

Andrea, I am glad that you are back. I am looking forward to the posts - especially the one on losing 25lbs. Can we put in a vote to have that one first - haha

Pam said...

I love the family picture!! I want one!

Tara said...

Way to go! Your family looks beautiful. I'm glad you had a lovely trip - can't wait to hear about it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails