Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Couldn’t Resist.

We were playing in the front yard.

Daddy had the sprinkler on, and you couldn’t resist.

Cool OfCR

I couldn’t resist taking pictures.

I haven’t had a chance to take your ten month photos.

After I took these, I knew these were it.

Tessa Bear

You. in your element.

Smile CR

You. being Tessa.

One leg upCR

You. doing what you do.

Tessa Mae at ten months I could not love you more.

Sprinkler 1CR

You are my favorite little thing.

I was thinking this morning that the 9 hard months of pregnancy, and the first few months of getting to know you were well worth it.

Crawl CR

I love the Tess that I have now.

You are very smart.

You say: mama, dada, papa, and ni-ni(nite-nite)

You shake your head no.

You are crawling all over the place with many different methods.  You are also pulling yourself up to furniture.

Divine

You love your dad.

You like to laugh, and prefer when I am in your view.

You sleep 12 hours at night, with 2 long naps during the day.

You are a great eater.

and my favorite thing…..

when you dance.

Keep going to see pictures of my new Dining Room.

 

7 comments:

KW said...

LOVE her! I can't believe the dancing. That is too cute. I can't wait for you guys to get here!

Krysta said...

She dances too!? so cute. I'm glad you shared the rest of the sprinkler photos. I love them.

Unknown said...

i love that she is dancing to Gold digger from Glee, so cute!

maría cecilia said...

Your darling lovely Tessa Mae is sooo, sooo cute and beautiful!!!

Deborah said...

So sweet and such beautiful photos!

Tara said...

Oh my goodness - what a DOLL. I love the first sprinkler photo - she just looks so perfectly mischievous. :)

Lorie said...

Such great pictures! That is such a fun stage!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails