Monday, August 30, 2010

1. 2. 3.

Isaac eyes CR

One week ago, I turned 3.

YEAH!!

I waited and waited… and then it was my turn to have:

Breakfast in bed

When I got up out of bed, I saw this:

Decorations Collage

I said, “WOW!”

Three

Then I helped my mom frost some Cupcakes to share with my friends.

CUpcakes with Friends

I invited them to play with me at Rock Creek.  My mom brought along cupcakes.

Cupcakes 1

She also took some “SWEET”  pictures of me.

BalloonCR

Do you remember how much I love balloons?

Thumbs up CR

I have been waiting a long time for this day.

Isaac and MacCR

I got Mac for my birthday.  He is my buddy.  He is my friend.

Three 3CR

My mom says that she doesn’t want me to be three.  I told her, “I am older now.”

I did something that was very fitting for a 3 year old today.  I threw a tantrum.

I decided that I didn’t want the birthday cookie that I had picked out months earlier.  One hour before my big dinner I decided to switch things up for my mom.  I think it is a good idea to keep her on  her toes.

I cried and cried until she agreed to make me a Mac cake.

She must really love me, because she did just that.

She even had to go to the store for eggs.

I was so happy when I saw it.

What do you think?

Mac Truck Cake CR

I was thought it was so special.  She said, “Isaac, I like to freeze my cakes before I frost them.”  Whatever that means.

Mac Truck 2

My mom was grateful that I was happy.  She said, “You can have whatever you want, it is your birthday.  Tomorrow will be a different story.”

Table

I picked Chicken Nuggets, french fries and ketchup for my special dinner.

Then I opened the one and only gift that had not be opened already.

Presents

I was more impressed with the Pez dispenser that my mom put on the top of the present.    

Pez

I ended the night by making a wish and…

Candles

waking up the next morning asking if I could do it all again.    

Isaac 

13 comments:

Kendra @ Domestic Princess in Training said...

Pure cuteness! Happy birthday to your little guy!

I recently found your blog and have enjoyed your post.

Kendra aka "Domestic Princess in Training"

Beth Curtis said...

so cute! I can't believe how many birthdays you have in the month of August. All the parties turned out adorable. You are such a good mommy. I love all his birthday pics!

KW said...

Happy happy birthday Isaac!! We love you.

Lindsey Jensen said...

So cute!!! You are amazing with cakes!! I love that balloon story btw... I guess I missed that post!!! That is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Little Man!! Love the Baileys

julie said...

How fabulous to be so creative, making a very special day into a wonderful memory. You are always so busy, how on earth do you find the time and energy.....I'm worn out just reading your blog, hehehe, thank you once again for sharing. Julie

Emily said...

OK, he is adorable! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the cake! You must tell me how you did it! My little guy is obsessed with Cars, and every car in the movie. He would flip over this cake!

Krysta said...

So so cute!! Your cake turned out dang good. I never doubted it though. Even when you were on the phone with me panicking I knew it would be perfect. That stinker Isaac! Too bad he is so adorable. I love the pictures of him looking up with those bright blue eyes. Don't you feel so good now that August is over???

Kelly A. said...

Andrea, I am beginning to think that there is nothing that you aren't good at! :) I swear you just have a talent to make just about anything turn out cute! (And your kids are no exception--I just can't get over Isacc's blue eyes! Gasp!) I too would love to know how you made that cute car cake. Hint, hint :)

Dave and Lindsay said...

He is such a cutie!! Glad you had a special day Isaac! We love you!

Stella said...

Happy birthday! You are multi-talented....Love love love the pictures, cake, the way you decorated your house and your stories are lovely. I think you're doing a great job and you're such warm, loving, thoughtful and sweet mother. You're doing perfect!

Michelle said...

Ha! I love it, Andrea. Isaac is such a character. Good for you for giving in on the cake. You are awesome. :)
Beautiful photos, as always!

Tara said...

I love it! I think my favorite line was the bit about "it's your birthday, you can have whatever you want, tomorrow will be a different story!!!" I can just hear it! You do such a great job making your kids feel so special and loved - and nearly all in August! Whew! You are amazing. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails