Friday, August 27, 2010

When I need a change.

Change –verb  1. to transform or convert

When I need a pick me up or a change I usually transform something in my house.

My mom recently told me that every time she comes she has to take a tour because I have changed something.  I guess I like change.

This change came as a result of being so sick of my kids toys everywhere.

I did a swap.

Old Breakfast nook

DSC_0278

Sorry my most recent picture is during the holidays.

New Office/Playroom

Change

Office  Book shelf

Old Office/Playroom

Trunk

New Dining room

Dining Room

corner

…and because one change always effects another; new mantle and furniture placement.

Old Mantel

Mantel

New Mantel

Living room

I am still adding and changing a little in the dining room, but I must say this is one of the best changes I have ever made.

P.S.  Don’t forget to check out 365.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks GREAT Andrea!! You have such style!!

Beth Curtis said...

wow that is a huge change!! I love it!

Unknown said...

I love it. it looks great! you're inspiring me to make changes too

Lindsey Jensen said...

I love it!! It looks amazing!!

KW said...

Looks great! Love the change.

Michelle said...

Fabulous! When you change things you really change them!

Krysta said...

I LOVE it!! And that was all in a days work. You are amazing!! The next time you come, maybe we'll have to play with the furniture in my house. :)

julie said...

Wow! It's BRILLIANT, what a talented person you are....I dread looking on your blog.....I just get sooo restless and INSPIRED at the same time!! Just love the changes, your decor is so rich and sophisticated.. ...now 'I feel like a change'!!

Anonymous said...

Wow. It looks wonderful. I always wondered where all your kids' toys were. It was hard to imagine 4 kids and no toys or baby equipment in sight. I thought maybe they had a playroom or something.

Nice job. It looks great.

katie@tulsadetails said...

It looks great!!! And so homey. Even your "befores" were fab!

Kaylee said...

Wow evry thing looks so difrint!

Emily said...

Looks great! I never would have thought to swap rooms like that . . . it seems like it was always meant to be that way! Your house is beautiful. Come decorate my house when we finally move somewhere, OK? :)

Michelle said...

Pure genius. I LOVE it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails