Monday, January 18, 2010

A little late night project for the girls

Don't look at the time.  I know it is late, but I had to finish these for the girls.

I felt like a sewing project today.

I hate sewing when my kids are awake.

Hence the reason for the late night.

Here is what I made:

Dresses for girls

Matching Pillowcase Dresses with coordinating headbands.  So adorable!!  Imagine them with cute pink leggings.

While all my sewing gear is out, I plan to make aprons for the kids tomorrow.  I plan to use up some leftovers from other projects.

Nighty-night.

 

12 comments:

Lindsey Jensen said...

Those are so cute and creative!! Great job I love them!

Darlene said...

Beautiful, Andrea!! Awesome job!

KW said...

So so cute, love them. I definitely need a sewing machine. I loved it when I had Grandma's, guess I will have to make a purchase one of these days...

Pam said...

Sooo Cute!! Great job!

EMILEE said...

YOUR GIRLS WILL LOOK SO CUTE IN THEM YOU WILL HAVE TO POST PICTURE'S OF THEM WEARING THEM, YOU ARE SO CREATIVE...

The DeVito's said...

Those are darling! Do you have a pattern you could email me for them? I bought Isabella a couple of them and LOVE them!

Dave and Lindsay said...

Those are way cute! You will have to teach me how to make them because I got a sewing machine for Christmas.

Ashlee said...

Very cute! Great job! The wee hours of the morning seem to be the only time I get to craft anymore as well!

Krysta said...

So cute! They will be fun in your family pictures.

Emily said...

So cute! BUT YOU NEED TO GO TO BED! ;)

Tara said...

I hope the aprons came off as planned - you are wonder woman!

Lorinda said...

cute, cute, cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails