Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Project Complete...

I'm in a Funk.  

What is wrong with me?

I have a list of projects that I want to complete.

Chair rail up in Laundry room with hooks

Curtains for pantry

Curtains for kitchen... I already have the fabric cut out

Sew an apron

Make silhouettes for my empty wall

Color and cut my hair.

I'm in a Funk.

All I want to do is sleep.

I am tired.

I have been working hard.

I think I need to hibernate for the winter.

NOT A GOOD IDEA SO...

I put myself to work... and here you have it folks...

PROJECT COMPLETE!!

This has seriously been on my to-do list for months.  I thought it would be harder then it really is.  SOOOO EASY!!

I enjoy making the things that hang on my walls.  It is such an accomplishment to look at your work everyday.  It is fun to look at this and think that I might be out of my funk.  Look at these profiles, could you be any more adorable?

Kids Valentine Photo Shoot and silohettes 026 Kids Valentine Photo Shoot and silohettes 037 Kids Valentine Photo Shoot and silohettes 059

Here is the result.  This wall has seriously been staring me in the face for months.  I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.  I just needed to do it.  So here it is:

SIlohettes 

... and here is the wall finally complete.Project complete copy

If you are interested in learning how to do this check out the instructions  that I posted on The Errand of Angels.

14 comments:

KW said...

So cute! We made those in grade school and I still have mine! What an adorable bunch of kids especially those pics of them holding the letters.

Jessica said...

Wow--that is so sweet! Your kids are growing up--that was so funny that the boys both lost their first teeth--I can't wait to show Skyler the picture of Jex tomorrow. I made your sweet potato souffle for Christmas dinner & my family loved them--especially my mom. Miss you guys!

Eileen said...

I love your new header photo! You are so incredibly CREATIVE! You kill me. I love everything you look at, touch, or think about. Seriously.

Stephanie & Brad Bishop said...

THey are only that size for a SHORT amount of time. How great to capture them when they are.

Becky said...

Your finished project looks great! I hear ya on the funk thing - it seems like there's just too much to do and too few hours to do it so...I kinda get nothing done at all! Come over to my house and we'll have a ladies' night - just what we need. ;-D Your header is SO CUTE!!!

Dave and Lindsay said...

Cute idea! I love that!

Leila said...

Really, really cute. Your house looks adorable. And, your children, well, then are perfect. I LOVE Stella's hair. By the way, welcome to my world of "funk," pull up chair and stay awhile. I have been here for about a month. Time to get movin' again!

Krysta said...

I love them! They turned out so good! I read intructions for them somewhere, I can't remember where and they have been on my mind ever since. I can't find the perfect wall in my house to do it...any ideas???

Tara said...

I love it!! Way to push the funk aside and make something beautiful! I love your blog, Andrea -- there's always something inspiring going on in your world. Thanks for sharing.

Emily said...

Okay, so I'm going to try this because they turned out so stinkin' cute!

LOVE the header. (No pun intended)

:)

The McClellan Clan said...

I tagged you, you'll have to check out my blog.
I love everything you do. I wish we lived closer so I can just copy it all!!

Patty said...

So cute. You're amazing. Jan is always a dull month for me. I start being anxious for spring and summer. I can't wait to have sunshine and the pool and the colors back. Take care.

Leila said...

Andrea, kind of off topic, but I LOVE your header. Your kids are so dang cute and you are very clever and creative. Can I ask how you made the header so big? I have tried doing a photo on mine, but the template won't let me. I can't seem to find a template that will allow a big photo like that... I am wondering if you don't use a template and create your own? I am curious.

Josh N Kim said...

Your house is so nice! I love your kids haircuts, and the new additions to your wall. Your amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails