Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Isaac...

In the past, I have recorded on how difficult this little guy is at times.  He is so spunky that he has been a different sort of challenge then our other two.  Over the past several months he has out grown some of his screaming and is on to other things.  I just love this little boy.  I want to bottle him up and keep him forever.  Everything about him right here, and right now is so wonderful.  Everyone should have a toddler.Mortensen Visit 019

I love your...

Language

Attempts to communicate

Funny personality

Ability to tease

Love of sleep

Hugs and kisses

When you say "Mommy" a hundred times a day

Cute little body(pot belly and sway back)

Abilities to play with your siblings, and how you are just one of them now.

We love you Isaac!!

 

3 comments:

Krysta said...

He looks so cute in that picture!

Ashlee said...

He's getting so big! I LOVE that Gideon knows sign language. I feel it is helping his verbal communication too. He is talking so much. Real words, and signs too. It's a blast!

Jerald and Lorene said...

I agree that everyone should have a toddler; they are so adorable. We will be sad when we don't have any more toddler grandchildren! We loved watching him toddle around over our visit.
Love, Gram Lorene

Related Posts with Thumbnails