Friday, November 14, 2008

Today... I want to be a cowgirl.

My cards fell in place for me yesterday. I was mother of the year. Stella woke up and said, while eating breakfast, "I want to be a cowgirl when I grow up."
Well, the girls in our ward had arranged for us to go ride horses at the RS President's house.
Stella was in heaven! Isaac enjoyed it, but he loved watching the dogs, cows, and chickens even more. It was a fun day.

I love when my children think that it was me who helped fulfill their dreams, not just a lucky chance.

6 comments:

Brunson's said...

So cute. I love that Stella wants to be a cowgirl. It looks really beautiful there. I can't believe how fast Issac grew up. Your sister looks beautiful and she has such a glow about her. I can tell she is truly happy because I met her at a time in her life that was hard and I see a huge difference. I am so happy for her. Hope all is well

Krysta said...

I love when that happens too! :) They don't need to know our little secrets...

Becky said...

Aww, we miss Stella. She's such a cutie!! I was just thinking that today that Alden is now the age Stella was when I met her. Too crazy how fast time flies!!

Michelle said...

What a fun time that was! It was so refreshing to have the sun come out, and to be outside and around those beautiful animals.
Stella and Isaac are so sweet. I love being around you and your family!

Brock and Kimber said...

Looks like a day full of fun!!!

Danielle Spangler said...

Andrea,

It has been a long time! I blog jumped and found your cute family. Your kids are sooo cute! It looks like you are all doing well!

Take Care, Danielle (Fannin) Spangler

danielleandaugustspangler.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails