Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Yes, it is true... I am fickle

I have decided to go back public with our blog. I know... you are all thinking that I am a little crazy. Can this girl just make up her mind? I am doing this for two reasons:

1. You can only invite 100 people to read your blog. I have maxed that amount.
2. I love reading everyone's inspiring stories. I believe that we have so much good to share with one another. I still want to be a part of that. I am now just sticking my fingers in my ears and humming along; and just pretending that the world is good. I hope and pray that our blog will only be used for good, and a way to strengthen others.

2 comments:

Alison Woods said...

Yeah! I'm so happy! Even though we've never met, you often inspire me. Now I can instantly keep up with what you're doing through my Google Reader! Hooray!

Donna's Next Chapter Art said...

I'm not surprised that you had too many readers to stay private. You make friends wherever you go and have a beautiful, inspiring blog. I often wish my blog was public just because some of my family still get frazzled when they see it is invitation only.

Related Posts with Thumbnails