Saturday, October 25, 2008

What a night...


Do you remember when?

You used to get all dolled up for your man?
You used to go on dates every weekend?
You thought about your date all day, and just couldn't wait for 5:00 to come so you could get ready?
You used to spend two hours getting ready, and you had your outfit picked out for days?
You would hold hands, and stare at each other with googly eyes over dinner?

The other night, I got to go out with this handsome hunk of a man, and remember when.

It was so fun to get dressed up, and leave my kid goobered clothes behind. Hold hands with my husband on the way to the restaurant, and then think about how utterly amazing he is over dinner.

If you haven't gone on a date in a while; make time for one.

The best part about the whole night, is I got to be with this handsome hunk all evening, without an interuptions.
Love you babe.

13 comments:

Emily said...

No, I cannot remember when. It's been too long! You guys look great!

Dave and Lindsay said...

That looks like you guys had a fun night!! By the way, you teeth are looking WAY white!!!

Anonymous said...

Jonathan,
Dude, did you beat up John Travolta and steal his shirt?

Jasons girls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jasons girls said...

You both look fantastic !! A date night, wow a girl can dream. I am so glad you had a chance to go out together, so important to reconnect.

Colt 'n Tami said...

What some hotties! How fun!!!

Brock and Kimber said...

I have to agree that date night is a must!!! Sounds like you guys had fun.

Fords said...

I love date nights!!! Hey, question for you...about how many cookies does your sugar cookie recipe make? We were going to frost them for family home evening tomorrow night, but I need to know how many recipes to plan on for the amount of cookies we need. Just leave a comment on my blog if you get this question before tomorrow night. Thanks!

Amber said...

How fun, I love date night. I look forward to it more now, I think because it happens so much less! Love your shirt by the way.

Donna's Next Chapter Art said...

It is definately important to find time for date nights. I loved your description of it.

Krysta said...

You guys look so cute! I'm glad you had fun...

Karin said...

You are looking so good-skinny girl. I love date nights, especially because they are so rare.(:

Jessica said...

You guys look amazing! Sometimes I forget how lucky I am to have my guy, so thanks for reminding me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails