Friday, July 11, 2008

Kitchen


I am slowly getting pictures of the house posted. I still have all of the bedrooms to post, but here is the kitchen.

I love this room, because it is so open, and flows right in to the great room. It is just one big space. The breakfast nook, reading nook, great room, and kitchen are all connected. I love that we can all be in the same room, but doing different things. Open concept floor plans are the best. Jonathan and I really wanted to find an open floor plan when we bought our home. I am so glad we found it.

I also love my nice big refrigerator, and the built in ice maker. It is such a luxury. I have enjoyed cooking in this kitchen. Oh... and for my OP estates friends the large dishwasher is so wonderful. I can't wait until you can all experience a full sized dishwasher. What a change it makes for cleaning up.

8 comments:

Eileen said...

Oh my heck I see that cute white chair I borrowed! The pics I just posted of my grand-daughter is the chair I bought. It was my effort to be like you! :) I found it in an antique shop in CA. LOVE it! Especially for photos.

Fords said...

Looks so good!!

Fords said...

Question for you - what is the font that you used on your sidebar pictures? I really like it - do you know if you downloaded it for free somewhere and if so, where?

Ashlee said...

I love seeing the pics of your new home. It's beautiful.. and I know I keep saying, but I love the way you decorate! I love reading your blog to keep caught up! Thanks for sharing! You have such a beautiful little family!

Tara said...

Serious dishwasher envy here. :) I'm finally getting to the little bits for the baby's room -- I'm feeling a little stuck, and I so wish you were here to tell me what do to next! :)

Colt 'n Tami said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE KITCHEN... VERY LOVELY! YOU ARE ONE HECK OF AN INTERIOR DESIGNER! U GO GIRL!!

KW said...

Would you stop being so damn good at everything you do...it's getting rather annoying. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea;

I would love to get an invite from you. I love looking at your blog, it is the most amazing scrapbook I have ever seen. I am so glad to get to still see you, Jonathan and the kids. We are so happy for all of your accomplishments. Katie & Matt have moved into their own home and are no longer next door to us. We miss them even though they just moved 5 minutes away. You will remember me I hope, as I have always felt like your friend. Katie Targett is my stepdaughter I am Lori Seaman. My e-mail is loriseaman@hotmail.com
xo Keep up they great work, you ROCK!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails