Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Kids Bathroom


I am slowly posting pictures of each room. Today, I am sharing the kids bathroom. Since we moved in we have added the beadboard, with the help of our friends Casey and Krysta. I also want to paint this room a really mellow green. I will save that project for a day when I am really bored.
I wanted this room to feel really whimsical. I wanted to feel HAPPY every time I walked in here. I get that feeling. It really is a fun room.


I also wanted to use the words Dream, Hope and Wish. These words describe childhood so well.

I had a lot of fun with this room.


6 comments:

Boyd said...

Really, really cute design. I love the whimsical feeling and look. You are so creative and talented!

Cyndi said...

You are amazing. I love the colors you've used in your home. It looks very inviting & comfy. How long have you been in Arkansas? I feel like I've been in my own little bubble lately. We are loading up our truck on Saturday & taking off on Tuesday to Utah. Crazy!! The ice cream activity with your kids looked really fun. Thanks for the idea.

Lindsey Jensen said...

That is very cute I really love what you have done with it. I'm sure it does make you feel good when you walk in there! I love the color scheme!

Carrie said...

Thanks for your comments to help with my four year old dilemma. I was hoping someone would have a trick that would fix everything- but nothing is ever that easy :)
I'm working on giving choices & making that my habit. We'll see!
I love you house, by the way! So fun to see each new room- keep them coming :) Looks like you are having so much fun with everything & you have the perfect back yard. Your kids will have so many memories there. How awesome! Take care- Carrie

Amber said...

Alright that's it. You are coming here to my house when you are done and decorating. I don't think in words like whimsical & hope when decorating. I think in brown, cream and hurry. Not nearly as fun.

Jamie said...

I'm so glad that you are posting pictures of your home. I can never get enough looking at beautiful homes & they way people decorate, especially YOU, you are so talented it's unfair!

Related Posts with Thumbnails