Friday, June 13, 2008

He is finally a doctor!!



I have been meaning to post this for some time, but our life has been crazy. We've also had some days without a computer. Our desktop internet is still not functioning, so I'm using the lap top. I just wanted to post this.

Jonathan's graduation was so special. I am so glad we were able to make the trip to Boston. It was well worth the time, and helped reward all of the hard work over the last four years. We have certainly been through so much these last few years. It has been a long road, but well worth it.

I am very proud of Jonathan and all his hard work. He has worked so hard to reach this goal. It has been full of good and bad times... but we did it together. He has been so dedicated and stuck to it. It is not easy to go through medical school. I don't think anyone realizes just how hard and demanding it can be.

When they played the processional music and Jonathan walked in to the room with his cap and gown on, I just started crying. I have watched this accomplishment first hand, and I know all that he's had to do to get through it. I am so proud of him. He is such an amazing person.

Here are some pictures of that great and monumental day. We didn't take the older kids, but Isaac was able to join us. Jonathan's parents also met us there. We also met up with man who lived with Jonathan's family for 2 years as a teenager. He met us there with his family. They happened to live in the town that the Graduation was held in. It was so nice to meet Boris and Blanca.

After the graduation, Boris and Blanca took us out to dinner. It was a nice way to celebrate. It was a short weekend, but well worth the trip.

I am so proud of you Jonathan. Thank you for working so hard, and taking good care of us. We love you!!

2 comments:

Casey Moes said...

Congratulations--That is so cool. See you in a couple of days.

Donna's Next Chapter Art said...

Becoming a doctor is challenging mentally, physically and emotionally. It is even more amazing that Jonathan was able to be such a great dad and husband at the same time. It was a long road... you all deserve congrats!

Related Posts with Thumbnails