Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Graduation Announcement!!


Congratulations Jonathan!! We are so proud of you. We have witnessed first hand what a big accomplishment it is to complete medical school. I am so impressed with you determination. Once you decided that is what you wanted to do, you went ahead and never looked back. I know it has not always been easy, and I know it will still be difficult at times, but you have already journeyed down a long road. I am so thankful for you and your example of hard work. Your example has already taught our children many valuable lessons. Thank you for including me in this journey. Thank you for working so hard to support our family, and allowing me to stay home in the process. We love you, and we are so proud of you!!
Andrea, Jex, Stella, and Isaac.

8 comments:

Krysta said...

That is so sweet. I'm wiping the tears away...I am so glad that the Swenson family is to this point!!! What an accomplishment. I'm so glad that you have gotten to stay home with your kids in the process too. You have grown so much as a mother in these years AND as a supportive wife. Good job to all of you!! Have fun in Boston. :)

Keep up the AWESOME work Jonathan!

Calli Potter said...

Congrats! What an accomplishment, and we are so excited for you!

markdegraw said...

I just want to add my congratulations to you Jonathon. It is a great accomplishmentand I know how hard you have worked and the struggles that you and your family have endured. Most of all I am grateful to you for the husband and father that you have been through it all and your strong testimony of the gospel. As your father-in-law I am very proud to call you son (if thats alright) and tell you congratulations and thank you and know that I love you all.

Amber said...

Great Job Jonathon! Way to go! Isn't is so weird to have him be done? Such a long road, great work to you both :).

Dave and Lindsay said...

Congrats Jonathan! You are amazing and we are proud of you!

Boyd said...

Congratulations! What an awesome feeling that must be :)
That is so exciting!

Pam said...

congratulations!! Jonathan, I am so proud of you and love you for the great husband and father you are to my daughter and grandchildren!! You should be proud of your accomplishments!! I love you and am thankful to have you in our family!

Donna's Next Chapter Art said...

What an amazing journey and great accomplishment. Congrats to your family!

Related Posts with Thumbnails