Thursday, April 10, 2008

Blog Imposter

I woke up this morning to find someone posting on my blog, and the worst part is they are pretending to be me.

The post below... "He's so dreamy" was not posted by me. The suspect is still at large. He is a white male, approximately 30 years of age, with light hair and green eyes. Alias: JB, Johnny Boy, and Sweetie.

Once found, charges will be as follows: one week without a hot meal, laundry duty, and a massage (paid in full to the victim).

The culprit will also be resposible for posting with their own name from now on.

Jonathan... I still tag you!!
I love you. Thanks for making me laugh every day.

5 comments:

Fords said...

That is too funny!!

Jessica said...

What a stinker! I laughed out loud on that one! Nice post JB!

Ashlee said...

LOL!! That is too funny! And Cute!

Krysta said...

You both crack me up!

Amber said...

Ha, I was wondering what was going on. Now it all makes sense. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails