Thursday, February 28, 2008

Our own little Hannah Montana!!

Stella's favorite thing in the whole wide world is to pretend she is something other then herself. She makes me call her by different names, and will not answer unless you call her by the name she is pretending to be. Her most favorite thing to be is a singer and dancer. She gets all dressed up, turns on Highschool Musical, and dances around. She is getting pretty good at learning the words to the songs. When she does this, I have to call her Hannah Montana.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Stella that was great! We loved watching you sing and dance, I hope that you will make more videos of you that me and papa can watch!! love you gram and papa

Dave and Lindsay said...

Dave and I think that is the cutest thing ever! We love you Stella, you are so good at dancing and singing!

Krysta said...

Look how cute that Stella is!

Related Posts with Thumbnails