Friday, February 29, 2008

Jabber Walkee

Isaac has found his voice. He loves to hear himself talk. He loves it so much that he wakes up at 3 and 4 in the morning just to talk. He will talk for about 45 minutes and then go back to sleep. It is so cute, but it is making me crazy. I read in a book that their sleep can be interrupted when they learn new things. I don't know about his, but mine has definitely been interrupted. I do love the sound of his sweet voice. I wish I knew what he was trying to tell me.

6 comments:

Dave and Lindsay said...

That is so cute! I just want to hold him!!

Krysta said...

fvwurdThose moments are so fun to get on video tape! Hopefully your sleep won't get interrupted for too much longer.

Krysta said...

I think my word verification got put infront of my comment above...oh well!!

Pam said...

Issac looks so much like jex in this video!! And the first word is da, da. I bet jonathan is loving that!! so cute I just want to squeeze him!

Donna's Next Chapter Art said...

What a wonderful way to capture special moments. Issac definately is verbal. I agree with you... wish we knew his language!

Anonymous said...

What a fun video. So precious!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails