Friday, February 29, 2008

Stella

Stella was trying on my hat today, and I thought she looked so cute. I had to snap some photos. It was such a nice day outside, and the light was perfect. Of course, I had to do something digital with them, and I put this together. I think I will print it, and hang it on her wall. I just think she is so adorable. It is amazing how cute she can be, even with a messy pony tail, and her comfy clothes. We just love her. I love when something unplanned turns out so well.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Calli Potter said...

So Cute! She looks adorable (even with my constant interuptions during your photo shoot!)

Amber said...

Adorable! It always seems like the unplanned pics work out the best. She reminds me so much of Kristin.

Pam said...

stella you are a dolly!!

Donna's Next Chapter Art said...

Stella is such a gentle, sweet child. I got to know her a bit when substitute teaching in nursery.

Ashlee said...

adorable. I saw you in that hat the other day..so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails