Monday, February 18, 2008

Home...

There is something to be said for just being at home. This weekend we went away, and it was so nice. However, it was even nicer to come home. I love spending time at home. I have resigned myself to running less errands, and just spending time with my kids. This has allowed for more quality time, and better naps for our little Isaac.
While we were away this weekend, we went house hunting. This will be the first home we have ever owned, and I can't wait. We found some nice homes. We don't know exactly where we will be moving yet, but we were able to check out an area that might be a possibility. Now, I find myself even more excited about my resolve to be at home. Home is a wonderful place, and I hope I can make it a place that my children want to be. In all of my life experience, one lesson I have learned is; Home is where your family is.

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

I definitely agree! Glad your back and had a fun time! So, was it as back woods as people say?!! Sounds like you liked it!

Ash said...

How exciting for you guys. Where are you looking? Is Jonathon starting residency, or whatever it's called this summer? I can't believe he's almost done with school. Has it gone as fast for you as it has for me?

Krysta said...

You will make a wonderul home wherever you are!!

Amber said...

I agree, there is nothing like being at home. I am a total home body and it only gets worse the older I get. So where exactly is the new home?

Stephanie said...

You are SO right. I am home all the time now, and actually I am loving it! I have only had 1 day of stir craziness and only a couple times of wishing I had a car. Hmm, I bet that attitude changes when there isn't 3' of snow outside. Where did you go this weekend? Somewhere fun? I am excited to see where you end up, I bet you can hardly stand it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails