Monday, March 26, 2018

New Blog

I can't believe it has been almost a year since I have posted here at JandA&Co.  This place has been my home for many years, and I have shared so much of my life, and so many of my thoughts here.  

I have thought about this little corner of my heart almost every day this year, and God has been tugging on my heart strings to get back here.

It's with that tugging that I'm here to share the announcement that I am starting a new blog.  A sort of collaboration between JandA&Co. and what I has been going on with my Instagram feed called Valley View Abode.  It was time for the two of them to come together, because it's what I love most; sharing my home with my family.


Valley View Abode is what we have named our new recently built home, so I will be sharing some fun insights about that over on the the new blog.

However, I will continue on in JandA&Co. spirit and share all the other things I used to share here as well.  My thoughts on Motherhood, cooking, keeping a home, trying to keep up with life, and any other fun activity we are trying to squeeze in to our household.  All those family things we love to do.

So as you can see it is a simple marriage of Home and Family.

I do believe in keeping records of our greatest memories.  I am grateful to share some of that with you here.  I know that has been a gift over the last 10 years, and I have met many wonderful friends along the way.  

Please come follow along at Valley View Abode, because if you don't; I will miss you.

Also, please be patient as we work out all the kinks with the new website.  Just a few little things just have to settle in, but that will better as I get more and more posts up.  

Please note that at the bottom of my site, you can follow along with what I am doing on Instagram, and please feel free to become a follower on Instagram @valleyviewabode 

I look forward to seeing you over at the new Valley View Abode, sister website to JandA&Co.

Thank you so much for all your years of following me here,

Andrea

5 comments:

julie said...

Ohh wow a new blog that's amazing can’t wait to see it! I have loved reading and looking at the wonderful photography on this blog, and watching your beautiful family grow over the years. You have been an inspiration for us all. Good luck on your new venture and most of all thank you so much for taking the time to share your life and brilliant ideas with us. 😍👍xxx

Lily Allen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lily Allen said...

Lovely blog. Thanks for sharing with us.
clipping path

Clipping Solutions said...


Wow, absolutely fantastic blog. I am very glad to have such useful information

How to do photo color correction

ebony lorange said...

So awesome this blog here you have shared. A lot of thanks for this here. Image Retouching
Photo Editing Helps
Neck Joint
Photoshop Guideline
Clipping Path Tutorial
Drop Shadow Helps
Background Remove
Image Editing
Image Cut Out
Photo Manipulation

Related Posts with Thumbnails