Friday, May 8, 2015

Currently…

I am…

loving: My new scentsy.  It is the edison warmer, and my favorite scent is weathered leather.  I know, I’m weird.  I love the smell of shoe stores.  Leather smells so good.

365-0036

reading: Our church magazine full of talks from our recent general conference.  General Conference happens twice a year.  It’s a time to listen to our leaders share their wisdom.  I anxiously wait for the printed version of this to come out so I can read and re-read the words spoken at that meeting.  They give me so much insight.  This is one of my favorites.

waiting for: it to warm up so I can finish putting flowers in my pots.  I have ordered begonia’s and it is still just a little cold for those gentle flowers.  See those empty pots on my porch, they are waiting for their pretty pink begonias.Spring FLowers-0176

excited about: my new lens.  It is perfect for taking pictures at my Jex’s Baseball games.

IMG_8056 

Spring Baseball-0566

It also has a macro feature. It has me swooning over these up-close and personal photos.

Spring FLowers-0202

trying to: Be more deliberate with our new token system.

IMG_8306

working on: Being a better friend

enjoying: Junior mints.  Not sure what it is, but I am loving them lately.  I justify it because they are made with dark chocolate and dark chocolate is better for you.  No, not justifiable? 

using: Pink lipstick; so fun for spring.

 IMG_8471

wearing: Sandals, and gold goes with everything.

IMG_8247

planning for: My upcoming neck surgery.  Ugh!! I’m finally going for it.  I will blog about it all soon.

needing: A nap.  You too? 

learning: To trust God.  He knows what is best for me.  I have faith in that.

listening to: God’s words.  These scriptures have brought me so much comfort over the last few days.

Helaman 5: 47-48

47 Peace, peace be unto you, because of your faith in my Well Beloved, who was from the foundation of the world.

48 And now, when they heard this they cast up their eyes as if to behold from whence the voice came; and behold, they saw the heavens open; and angels came down out of heaven and ministered unto them.

John 14:27

27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

doing: Lots of Chauffeuring my kids to and fro.

dreaming of: Being pain free; no more pain in my arm and neck.  I just might blog more if that was the case.

singing: Blessings by Laura Story.  This song has brought me so much peace.

wishing: My kids would stop growing.  Tessa lost her first tooth, and I wanted to cry all night.  How is my baby loosing teeth?

Project 365 2015-0494

praying: To know what God would have me do each day.

What are you currently doing?

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Love!

And what lens did you get? Lucky!

KW said...

Good update!

Related Posts with Thumbnails