Friday, December 21, 2012

Holiday treats…

Do you like to make treats during the holidays?

It is one of my favorite things to do.

Here is a little round-up from pinterest with some ideas of what I might make and share with neighbors and friends.

Maybe it will inspire you to get your treat on this weekend.

Christmas-swirl-oreos

oreo swirl cookies

source

thinmints-27

homemade thin mints

source

IMG_3134

peppermint popcorn

source

White Chocolate Covered Peppermint Rice Krispie Treats

white chocolate covered peppermint rice krispies

source

Kelley Highway Cream Cheese Mints12

cream cheese mints

source

IMG_2919-copy

salted caramel shortbread squares

source

Have a magical Christmas

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep. I'm hungry again. ;)

Leslie Posey said...

your making me slobber!! They all look so good! Can you send me some?

Related Posts with Thumbnails