Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Surprise…only a day late.

I know I promised that I would share a big surprise yesterday.  Once again, my life did what it always does; keeps on going.  It just never slows down, and my plans had to change a bit yesterday.  I had to decide what I could let go, and unfortunately my surprise was it.

But… I am ready today.  I have been working on this for a few weeks now.  This is the whole reason J and A and Co. has been non-existent for a little while.  I wanted to make sure that it was perfect, and that I was ready.

I am ready… I think.  This is a little scary for me, but I am confident and proud of myself.

I am ready to launch my own Photography site and really get my business underway.

After a few years of getting my feet wet, and then slowly starting my business last fall; I am now official.

Photography header

Click logo to take you there.

Exciting huh!

I have worked so hard at getting it just right.  Countless hours of uploading all my past work.  Please take the time to browse my photography blog, and share it with your friends.  It would mean so much to me. 

I would love you even more  if you became a follower.  The link is at the bottom of the page.

I would love you even more then that if you added Andrea Swenson Photography to your own blog; as a blog you enjoy reading.

If you see something you like don’t hesitate to contact me and make an appointment.

I have been so busy over the last few weeks that I have lots of images to share.  Please keep checking back as I upload more of my recent photography shoots. 

Thank you for all your support.

Blogging friends are awesome.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Andrea, best of luck getting those business going. It can be so hard, but keep in mind your passion and why you snap that shutter! Best wishes on your new adventures.


ps- the logo link didn't work, but the side bar on your personal blog to me there.

Kathy@mishmashmom said...

Congratulations on your new venture! Will you ever shoot in Utah?

Darlene said...

Congrats! I just know you will do great...as you always do :)!

KW said...

Awesome! I am excited for your new adventure. You will be great at it.

Becky said...

That is fantastic! Good for you!

Dave and Lindsay said...

I love it Andrea! It turned out amazing!

Tara said...

Congratulations, Andrea!!!! What a fun adventure - your pictures are beautiful. I wish we lived closer so I could hire you! :)

Bailey said...

That is very exciting. Your pictures are amazing! I was thinking your big surprise was baby #5 :)

katie@tulsadetails said...

So exciting!!! You are beyond talented and I know you will do an amazing job! Can't wait to see more pics!!!

Simply Domestic said...

How exciting for you! Congratulations!

Krysta said...

I love it!! I left you a comment there. :)

Eileen said...

Way to go! You are much braver {more brave?} than me. Best of luck. Photography is so much fun!

Brunson's said...

Good Luck! You will do great just as with everything else you do. I love your pictures.

Alison Woods said...

You'll do so great! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new adventure! Your site looks fantastic. =) I've been reading your blog for quite some time after I fell in love with your "what I have learned Thursdays" (found you on JAG). Anyway, I think I've only commented once but wanted to wish you the best. From one photographer to another - good Luck~ Jennifer S. http://www.heirloomimages.zenfolio.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails