Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dance

You all know how I feel about music, and taking the time to shake it.  We love to have dance parties at our house.  Stella has been taking dance with a company for 2 years now.  She recently had her recital.

Isn’t she pretty.

Stella 2  Stella 4

There is nothing I love more than seeing how the music and dancing makes her feel.

Stella 1  Stella 5

She always has a smile on her face when she performs.

Maddie and Stella  girls

We are fortunate to have 3 other girls from church who dance in Stella’s company.  Unfortunately they are all on different teams.  It is so fun to be able to watch all of them perform.

…and the mommies of the four girls.

Mommies

I couldn’t help get one last squeeze before she went up on stage.

Stella and I

I also attempted to snap a photo of the girls on her team.  We were in the crazy dressing room.

Stella's group

OK Grandma:  Here is a clip of her dance.  This is on the night of rehearsal.  I wasn’t allowed to film on the night of the recital.  I don’t know why they have them dancing with a pink background; it makes their skin look awful.  Enjoy Mom!! I apologize that it is a little shaky.  Tess was trying to help me.

Here is the link if the video won’t play: http://youtu.be/frFc2ZcOl-s

(the girl who ends the dance and is the only one left on the stage is Stella)

I am proud of Stella and how hard she worked to be a great dancer.

8 comments:

Jennifer S. said...

What a cute dance outfit! My girls just had their dance pics taken, and their recital isn't until the end of JUNE.
Love your haircut too. I need to try bangs :)

Pam said...

Great job Stella! You danced so beautifully and you looked very pretty too!

Unknown said...

It was a fun recital. All the girls did a great job!

The Dooley Family said...

SO sweet! She is looking more and more like her mama with that big ol' smile!

Darlene said...

How adorable!! Stella did so good! Kaitlyn starting the same dance company in the fall and is so excited :). That was so fun to watch!

Krysta said...

She did awesome!!! Kaylee was watching with me and we both LOVED it!

katie@tulsadetails said...

She is beautiful! You guys have the same smile. What a blessing! :)

Beth Curtis said...

ADORABLE! That brings back memories. I danced when I was her age and there is nothing like performance time. The make up, costume and stage. So cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails