Friday, December 24, 2010

Beauty Queen

This little chick loves to dress up.

Tess 5 cr

She loves jewelry and always wants a necklace on.

Tess 4 cr

We can finally put her hair in piggies.

Tess 1 cr   Tess 2 cr

She rules the roost around here.

Tess 7 cr

I think because we are all so smitten with her.

Tess 6 cr

I am so excited to share Christmas with her this year. 

Tess 3 cr

I am thankful for the last 14 months we have shared with her.

P.S.  I recently posted about a article that I read about Christmas and forgot to include the link.  Here it is.

P.P.S.  I finally caught up 365. I did a little re-vamping, my original plan just was not working for me.  Enjoy a few of my favorite things.

10 comments:

Our Little Hatch Family !!! said...

cute pictures! Merry Christmas!

Pam said...

such an angel!!

KW said...

Oh how I love her! She looks so much bigger with the piggy tails.

Krysta said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures!! I love her hair in piggies and I really, really love those pictures. I can't wait to see you guys. Wahooo!

Lorinda said...

Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love the piggy tails. There is absolutely nothing cuter than a little girl with little piggy tails! She is looking SO big. Cute picts. Miss you and love you!

rebecca said...

oh my goodness Andrea...breathtaking photos and that baby girl of yours!!! so darling. :) love her little piggies!

Melissa said...

Found your site from Simple as That photo challenge. Beautiful photos!

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie! And I really love the pictures in your blog header! Beautiful. :-)

Sam said...

Your photos are stunning!

Natalie said...

Wow! Your photography is awesome and she is adorable! I love the catchlights in her eyes in that last photo!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails