Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Thoughts

Just a few weight loss thoughts.

water_bottles_turqoise

Are you drinking enough water?  I noticed yesterday that I wasn’t.  I was really grumpy by the end of the day. (just ask my hubby and kids)  Water makes a huge difference.  It will also make you fill full faster if you drink it with your meal.

Remember how I said that I love those 100 calorie bagels.  Well they are really 110 calories.  Check out this site for some great healthy recipes to use with them.  I can’t wait to try the Southwestern Bagel.

What is your favorite music to listen to while you exercise?  I have been loving The Lady Gaga playlist from Pandora on my iphone.  It is that get up and get you going kind of music.

I hope it is going well for you.

Keep it up. I know you can do it.

4 comments:

The Dooley Family said...

No, i'm not dieting...i'll give it a month or so, THEN start the "after-baby workouts"

But, I couldn't resist responding to your post! I love water. LOVE it. I used to go days without drinking any water; horrible, I know! But now this baby makes me so thirsty, and I don't know if there's anything that tastes better at this point than an ice-cold glass of water or milk (complete with the condensation...mmm!). Sometimes I want it more than chocolate!! But yes, I can promise to everyone that reads this that water makes a HUGE difference!!

My Life I tell ya said...

Your family is darling--I also love all your healthy ideas to eating. Hey, I have a friend in Reno that I knew I had met in Logan at USU before. Just a few weeks ago we figured out we both knew you guys. Her name is Lisa Vallinga. Our girls are in the same kindergarten class. Small world.
Millie

Brunson's said...

Your vacation looked like so much fun. Taylor saw the pictures and immediately wanted to go to the beach. She is such a sand girl. Once again you look great.

Brunson's said...

Your vacation looked like so much fun. Taylor saw the pictures and immediately wanted to go to the beach. She is such a sand girl. Once again you look great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails