Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fat Free and Tasty

I joined the band wagon that most Americans join as the new year begins...

I am trying to loose my baby weight. 

I have already lost seven pounds, and I owe it all to these little babies.

Delicious

Fat Free Chocolate Muffins.

Here is the secret recipe:

2 1/2 Cups of bran flakes

1 Cup Apple Juice or Orange Juice

Bring the juice to a boil and then add Bran and let it sit until it becomes mushy.

Add:

1 box of Low fat brownie mix

1 tsp. Baking powder

1/3 C. water

Beat well, and divide between 24 muffin cups.  Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes.

I love these, and so do my kids.

They are keeping us all regular that is for sure.  Isn't bran a wonderful thing?

Any-hoo here is the nutritional info:

Fat 0

Calories 111

Fiber 3.5

WW points 2

I hope you enjoy these as much as I do. 

I haven't tried this yet, but you could add some chocolate chips to the recipe.  A few in each muffin would not add that many calories.

Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Yum!! They look great. I'll have to try this tomorrow! I too am trying to lose that baby fat!

Jasons girls said...

Made them tonight !!!! OMG soooo goood !!! Thanks thanks thanks. I am going to post it on our blog and give you all the props if that is o.k.?? What a great recipe for sharing. Also is yummy with a little dot of FF whip cream on top Ha Ha. Thanks again and the girls dresses are amazing !! When do you sleep?? Love ya

Related Posts with Thumbnails