Thursday, December 10, 2009

BFF

Nine days before I had this beauty...

Tessa Close up

My Best friend Krysta had  little Miss Ady.  So it was only fitting that I went to Houston to introduce Tessa to her new BFF.

Up high girls

Krysta and I are so much alike...

us holding girls

...but Ady and Tessa are really different.

Girls 1

Tess likes to sleep, and Ady is so alert.

Contentment and Joy

Ady is always smiling, and it Tess is always content.

Baby of Mine

Ady will tell you what she thinks, Tess doesn't know what to think.

Girlfriends

I still think that they will be best friends. 

Beautiful Best Friends.

Us with the girls

My trip was so wonderful.

We...

talked

shopped

ate

baked

organized

nursed

took a trip to visit Edward and Jacob

and laughed our guts out.

Thank you Heavenly Father for blessing me with a best friend.

 

6 comments:

Alison Woods said...

You're so lucky. I wish I had a best friend like that.

Bre said...

Your pics or you guys are SO so beautiful you both look amazing and your babies are darling!!! I agree with you and think they will be BFFS!

Karin said...

Such cute pictures! Hey, I need your address so that I can send you a Christmas Card. Could you please leave it on my blog, or email me at kmsmith@sfcn.org Thanks!

Lindsey Jensen said...

That is so cute!!! I'm glad you got to go visit Krysta!!

Krysta said...

I couldn't have said it better in my own words. You are so good at telling the story with pictures. You made me lol and miss you all at the same time!!!

Cyndi said...

What great pics!!! Ady & Tessa are beautiful little girls:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails