Wednesday, December 30, 2009

{Completely Smitten}

... with this little girl.

Tessa Smile

She has snuggled in my arms now for 69 days.

She is just over 2 months.

full body 2

She sleeps through the night 11-12 hours.

Tummy Time

She already rolls over.

Tessa Mae

She has the most heart-warming smile.

Tessa Looking off3

She coos and talks.

Tessa Black and White

She loves her daddy, and gets excited when she hears his voice.

Tessa closeup

She loves to be held, and loves to nurse.

Tummy 2

She is content almost all of the time.

Tessa Smile 2

We are all completely smitten...

You make our life better Tessa.

Our family feels complete with you in our life.

  I count my blessings... 

  I am grateful to be your mother.

  

7 comments:

Eileen said...

Very sweet post.

Dave and Lindsay said...

She is so cute! I can't wait until I can meet her!

Tara said...

She just gets more and more beautiful!! Great pictures!!

Carrie said...

Oh so cute! I don't know if I've told you congratulations or not, (I probably have a couple of times) just in case- CONGRATULATIONS! If she is anything as wonderful as Stella you are one lucky mom!! :) I still adore your little 2 & 3 year old Stella that we got to know.

Darlene said...

She's so beautiful!! I know I've said this before but I think she looks so much like Stella. What a sweetie!

The Dooley Family said...

she is sooo sweet!! If my kiddos aren't this cute i'm going to throw a fit!!

EMILEE said...

THANKS FOR GETTING BACK TO ME ON THE PICTURE'S, I LIVE IN DRAPER UT, I WAS WONDERING HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE? YOU ARE SUCH A TALENTED PERSON, I LOVE TO READ YOUR BLOG, I KNOW YOU ARE BUSY, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, TAKE CARE!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails