Saturday, November 7, 2009

2 Weeks Old

Where did those 2 weeks go?Tess with Green Pillow

 

You are starting to open your eyes more.  I am so glad because they are so beautiful.Tess 3 bw

You love to nurse, and I can tell that you are growing.

You want to be held, and want mommy to cuddle with you all the time.

Tess 5

You sleep really well at night.  I usually only have to get up once to feed you.  I am hoping that we drop that feeding soon.Tess 1

You have a really sweet personality.  You love when we talk to you.Tess in Diaper

You only seem to cry when you want to eat, or are really tired.

We love you so much.Tess Mirror

It seems like you have been  a part of our life forever.Tessa

Almost like I knew you before.

9 comments:

KW said...

She is so precious. I cannot believe how much she looks like Stella. I am sad I don't get to hold her now though. January is just too far away.

Pam said...

Ohhh she is growing and changing!! I miss being there and holding her!! She is so beautiful and so are the pictures!!

Krysta said...

She is precious! Love the feathery headband.

Jamie said...

Oh she is so beautiful, and I LOVED your jewels post...so very sweet:)

Dave and Lindsay said...

She is so cute!! We love you Tessa!

Savanna said...

SO adorable!! All of the pictures. You have such a beautiful family.

EMILEE said...

I JUST FOUND YOUR BLOG AND LOVE IT, YOU HAVE SUCH A CUTE FAMILY, I WAS WONDERING IF YOU TAKE FAMILY PICTURES? YOUR PICTURES ARE AWSOME, I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO TAKE PICTURES OF OUR FAMILY, ME AND MY HUSBAND ARE IN THE PROCESS OF ADOPTING OUR 2ND CHILD, I NEED TO HAVE SOME PASS ALONG CARDS MADE, AND I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A UPDATED PICTURE OF OUR FAMILY, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU COULD HELP, YOU CAN TAKE A LOOK AT OUR FAMILY BLOG, AND YOU CAN EMAIL ME TO MY BLOG IS OLIVERBLESSINGS.BLOGSPOT.COM, MY EMAIL IS JEOLIVER6@MSN.COM, THANKS FOR YOUR TIME, I KNOW BEING A MOM OF FOUR IS CRAZY HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

The Dooley Family said...

SOOO precious!! I love, love, love the beautiful pictures and I can't believe you took them all yourself! I want a nice camera! :o)

Becky said...

What beautiful pictures and even better thoughts on motherhood! Sure wish you were around to take some pics of my kiddos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails