Monday, December 15, 2008

Personal Day...

As a mother, I hardly have time to do all the necessary and desired primping.  Now, I know all of you out there can relate to this. 

Hurry, hurry, hurry, and rinse off in the shower... Isaac is screaming... he is pulling all the Q-tips out of the box... he is sticking his hands in the toilet... I need to get the kids out of bed for school.. 

AHHH!!  Who has time to shave their legs,

and exfoliate their skin?

I need a personal day... a day to catch-up:

Shave my legs

Paint my toes

Pluck my eyebrows

File my fingernails

Exfoliate my skin

Bleach my teeth

and...  give myself a pedicure

PedicuresTomorrow, I am taking a personal day!!  A beauty day all for ME!!(Ya right, we will see if that happens)  At  least I can go to bed dreaming that it will.

11 comments:

Alison Woods said...

You should do it! We all need a day like that once in a while. Do it and DON'T feel guilty!

Bre said...

That sounds lovley! You deserve it, I hope that you get to stick to your dream goal:)

Sheffer's said...

sounds good to me, too! any ideas what to do with 2 sick boys while I take a long bath? :D

KW said...

I love pedicures!

The McClellan Clan said...

can your blog get any cuter!! I love it. You are so cute!! and I love your last post!!! You are SO cute!!

Michelle said...

Go for it! If you want to save it for Thursday, I could take your kids. . . . :)

Josh N Kim said...

Hey girl! Your blog is so adorable. I wish I knew how to do all those cute things to pictures. Thanks for the Christmas card. I wondered where in the world you would be this Christmas. (Literally.. ha ha.) You look super and your family is adorable. Josh served his mission in Arkansas. Crazy you live there. I love it back east. I keep telling Josh to transfer there. Consol owns lots of coal mines in PA. It was so fun to see pictures of your parents on your blog. Tell them hi for me. I am so glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch. Merry Christmas!

Anne said...

You and I think alike!! Thanks for the reminder that we all need a little pampering!! Will you please email me your home address...I want to send you out a card.

Krysta said...

Hopefully you got your personal day??? You definately need one this month!

Emily said...

I completely relate to this! Especially the shaving your legs part! :)

Brock and Kimber said...

I love reading your blog and seeing your cute family!!! I have to agree that a personal day would be heavenly! I would love to send you a Christmas card. If you get a chance email me your address and I will send you one. Happy Holidays! brockrdavis@hotmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails