Wednesday, August 13, 2008

{Same thing... One week later...}



Here is a video of Jex blowing out his candles on his {COOKIE CAKE.} Every year I make him a cake, and he never eats it. He told me on Stella's birthday that he really doesn't love cake. So we came up with a plan to make a giant SUGAR cookie instead. We made it look like a baseball and used licorice rope as the threads. He loved it, and actually scarfed it down this time.

Jex had a wonderful birthday today. We played all day, he watched a few of his favorite TV shows, he rode his bike, we went to Burger King, we played battleship, opened presents, and had a cookie cake. WOW!! That made me tired!!!
Here are a few pictures of the special day. I had to throw in one of Stella, because she is modeling his new gift.

7 comments:

HLFackrell said...

What a fun day. I love the pics and the fun outfits. Jex will have fun all year with those.

Eileen said...

You make the best cakes (cookies)! I ALWAYS did the store bought yuck ones. I stink in the kitchen. A homemade cake really makes a kid feel special. (my BD is in November) :)

Jasons girls said...

You are such a great Mommy !!

Alison Woods said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison Woods said...

Your kids are so adorable! Cute "cake".

Leila said...

Wow! The birthday bug has bitten at your house! Sounds like you all have a lot to celebrate. Happy Birthday to ALL of you!

Jessica said...

Love the "cake" & awesome dress-ups! Happy B-day Jex--Skyler really misses playing with you :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails