Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Reading Nook!!

I didn't have much time yesterday to post anything. So here is another room. This is what we call our Reading Nook. It is an extension of our great room. We have our computer here, and a bookshelf full of all of our books. Including the kids books.

I love this room, and we use it all the time. This is where we read to the kids. I love that I can be on the computer in the same room my kids are in. I also love to catch a nap at 4:00 when the sun is shining through the big window. It is so relaxing.

I am also posting a picture of our little entry way.

4 comments:

JW said...

Your home looks awesome! Nice work. Thanks for creating the great looking header for my blog.

Amber said...

Your home is so nice, I can't believe how fast you are putting everything up. It takes me forever to do anything. Everything looks so nice, yet very comforatble.

Eileen said...

I LOVE your style! I still remember your Logan apartment and how you could take any old thing and make it cute. Remember, you loaned me that cool, white chair for my daughter's wedding? I found one at an antique store and everytime I look at it, I think of you. :)

Michelle said...

Okay, can you just come help me make my home beautiful? :) We've been here 4 years, and I just can't seem to make it look the way I want. You've done more in 4 weeks, I think! I love the fact that you have a Reading Nook. That is so awesome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails