Friday, April 11, 2008

Our BIG(I had to put big, because he reminds me every day that he is a big boy) Tumbler

Last summer, we signed the kids up for Gymnastics. It was only a four week session. They loved it so much that we decided to do it again this spring. This time it is for nine weeks. They have already done three weeks. I am so glad we were able to do this again. It really has improved their coordination, and listening skills. After Gymnastics last time, they both started skipping (which I just found out is a kindergarten skill, and is supposed to help with reading) Who knew?

Jex is doing great at gymnastics. He is really good at picking up the new tasks. This last time he told me that sometimes it hurts him to go around the bar. He then said, "I don't care though, I am going to be tough." "I want to practice and get good." It is so fun to watch him in a class setting.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails