Thursday, January 31, 2008

What's Cookin?



Stella got a big box full of baking items for Christmas. It was a nice consumable gift that allows us to spend time together. Our plan was to bake while Jex was at school. We have done it once, and she asks almost every day if we can bake again. However, we can only handle so many baked goods in the house at once. She loves to help in the kitchen so I shouldn't have been surprised by her abilities. I was amazed at how good she was at it. I just let her roll with it. She did everything but crack the eggs. She even used the cookie scoop, and placed them evenly on the pan. She loaded them with pink frosting, and pink sprinkles of course. Then asked which neighbors we could share them with. It was so cute. I love that she wanted to share her talent with others. I am grateful for this day, and sharing in teaching moments with my children.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails