Friday, December 18, 2015

A quick easy project that can go holiday or everyday…

I made this fun project a few years ago.

 photo Project Deer prints for office-0009_zpsr4q4dqvg.jpg

I wanted something sort of manly for my husband’s office, but something that also reflected the girl in me.

Hence, sparkle for me/deer for him.

 photo Project Deer prints for office-0006_zpszo4ofubj.jpg

I started by buying 9 black frames, some sparkle scrapbook paper, and a deer punch.(I got the punch after Christmas on clearance.)

 photo Project Deer prints for office-0022_zps4dkoexwr.jpg

You could also use a cricut or silhouette if you are lucky enough to have one of those. :(

I punched 9 deer out of sparkle paper, and put them in the center of the black sparkle paper that was cut to the size of the frames.

 photo Project Deer prints for office-0015_zps53ac9wuo.jpg

I cleaned the glass, and added the cute little print I just made.

 photo Project Deer prints for office-0019_zpssvabekkt.jpg

Then I hung them close together in a 3x3 formation. 

By doing this, it made it look like one big accent for the wall instead of 9 separate accents.

 photo Project Deer prints for office-0003_zpsnjtrlati.jpg

I have loved the way this looks in Jonathan’s office.

I also think this could look Awesome for a holiday project.

 photo Project Deer prints for office-0005_zpsgxdzt0az.jpg

I hope this inspires you to make and create this holiday season.

I shared the link to this talk earlier on this month, and I just know you would love this short clip all about being creative.

It puts into perspective what being creative really means, what it takes to be creative, and that any one can do it!

1 comments:

Becky said...

So cute! Jaron could finally have his deer in the house! 😝

Related Posts with Thumbnails